This is that time of the year when people celebrate the coming of the New Year in their life along with the entire positivity and love that have a considerable effect in our lives. This is that time when people celebrate with their friend and family and look forward to a new beginning. Planning to go out with some close friends sounds like a good idea, as this will be a better way to embrace the spirit of the New Year that is on its way in our lives. Here we present some of the offbeat places to visit near Delhi to celebrate Happy New Year 2017. Have a look through at these beautiful places and choose the one that would fall under the category of offbeat. One can even look through different sites and choose places that are unique and even recommend to others so that they can also have a good time.
Offbeat Places to visit near Delhi at New Year 2017
- Pangot– This is a little hill town located in the Nainital district of Uttaranchal, and is known to be a paradise for nature lovers and bird watchers. There are around 580 bird species been recorded in this area, and one is bound to see some of these colorful birds . Even though it’s counted as one of the offbeat places around Delhi, this place will be worth the vacation
- Binsar– This place is known for its view of Trisul and Nanda Devi to its lush wildlife sanctuary, Binsar is located up at 2400 meters above sea level, it is one of the highest hill station in the Kumaon region. It’s still one of the fairly offbeat destinations around Delhi that one needs to visit for New Year.
- Fagu– This is a little hill town in the Kufri region of Shimla. One can get a glimpse of the majestic Himalayan summits from here. Dotted by little stone walled houses and lush green plantations, it’s definitely one of the most charming offbeat weekend getaways near Delhi.
- Darang– Darang is located near Mcleodganj on the road to Palampur. Walking through lush tea gardens rolling over the hills and mesmerize to the sound of toads and chirping of birds. It is one of the offbeat holiday destinations near Delhi that one can visit to have a good time with their close friends.
- Pithoragarh– This district is located in the Kumaon region of Uttarakhand. The beauty of this place is something that draws people towards it. Surrounded by towering snow clad peaks, alpine forests and green valley and perennial rivers, it is definitely one of the most gorgeous offbeat places near Delhi. Soar valley is yet another place that one should visit when they plan to visit pithoragarh and click some awesome new year pics.
In conclusion, these are some of the most offbeat places to visit near Delhi at New Year and one can have a great time with their friends. We provided some of the most offbeat places and apparently there are more places that are left to be discovered. The main aim is to have a great time in order to welcome the New Year and embrace the joy and prosperity attached to it.